Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stefano Nichele <st...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/03 12:35:44 UTC

properties in assembly plugin

Hi All,
in my assembly file I have several fileSets sections and some of them
are used to copy some files under <PATH>/lib , others <PATH>/bin, others
in <PATH>/licenses. My issue is the I'd like to have <PATH> configured
just in one place and not replicated in all fileSets sections.

Is there a way to set in once in the assembly file or in the pom.xml as
configuration property ?

Thanks in advance
ste

Re: properties in assembly plugin

Posted by Stefano Nichele <st...@gmail.com>.
Thanks and sorry....
it was easy ...

ste

--
Stefano Nichele

Funambol Chief Architect
Funambol :: Open Source Mobile Cloud Sync and Push Email

Re: properties in assembly plugin

Posted by Andreas M <an...@gmail.com>.