Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Hamdi THABET <ha...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/30 04:30:52 UTC

Réf. : Re: Error HTTP: 500 when uploading/sharing file

I installed sucessfully OM from the source but now my two problems are:
1) my database in PostgreSQL still empty (after the automatic creation of 46
tables).

2) I can't upload any type of file with any size (OpenOffice.org service is
running on port 8100 and listening to 127.0.0.1 and I use swftools 0.9.1).

Hamdi THABET
Élève ingénieur en Téléinformatique (3e année)
Maîtrisard en informatique
Technicien en Réseau informatique et Télécoms
 [+216] 52 72 27 25
hamdi.thabet86@gmail.com

Posted by Hamdi Thabet <ha...@gmail.com>.
I will try now your suggestion.

Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Error HTTP: 500 when uploading/sharing file

Posted by Hamdi Thabet <ha...@gmail.com>.
In the installation I configured all paths :

C:\ffmpeg\bin
C:\ImageMagick-6.6.4
C:\SWFTools
C:\sox-14.4.0

I changed also the JOD Path, is this a mistake ?
because it was already filled with : ./jodconverter-core-3.0-beta-4/lib
AND I changed it to: C:\jodconverter-core-3.0-beta-4\lib

Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Error HTTP: 500 when uploading/sharing file

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
the are created on application start

I have asked you do not perform any renames, but according to the log you
have renamed your context to collabme.

According to the log your classpath is incomplete:
ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet
ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.commons.io.output.DeferredFileOutputStream

This might be caused by bad build.

Could you please do the following:
1) delete folders *build* and *dist*
2) svn up (to update the sources)
3) ant -Ddb=postgres >build.log
4) run and install OM

I'll try to check work with postgres now

Posted by Hamdi Thabet <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
No, openmeeting_persistense is not required. I'll try to setup postgres and
verify the steps. Can you send the recent logs?

Posted by Hamdi Thabet <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hamdi Thabet <ha...@gmail.com>.
Very strange ! this time after doing all things like you tell me, there is
no table created in DB.
Before 46 tables was created automatically !
See screen shots.

Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Error HTTP: 500 when uploading/sharing file

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
The postgres DB is now have data?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
OK
please do the following
1) delete dist folder
2) modify src\META-INF\postgres_persistence.xml to have your DB settings
3) run "ant -DB=postgres"
4) do not change anything (no folder renaming or file editing)
5) go to dist/red5
6) run red5.bat
7) go to http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/install
8) check postgres DB

Posted by Hamdi Thabet <ha...@gmail.com>.
My persistence.xml is fine. I have made a mistake in writing: the command
ant with -Ddb option make migration between
openmeetings_persistence.xml -> persistence.xml
I joined my xml file to confirm it.

Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Error HTTP: 500 when uploading/sharing file

Posted by Hamdi Thabet <ha...@gmail.com>.
1) yes.
2) ant -Ddb=openmeetings prepare-eclipse (I restored the original name). ->
this command migrate the config from "postgresql_persistance.xml" to
"openmeetings_persistance.xml"
3) I renamed before step 2) "postgresql_persistance.xml" to
"openmeetings_persistance.xml".
 in these two files there is these lines:

                <property name="openjpa.ConnectionURL"
value="jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/openmeetings"/>
                <property name="openjpa.ConnectionUserName"
value="postgres"/>
                <property name="openjpa.ConnectionPassword" value="0102"/>

also red5.bat run without error.
I note that all seems to be fine but there is a troubleshot somewhere.
I joined my log files.

Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Error HTTP: 500 when uploading/sharing file

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
It seems like you have derby DB at the end.
Lets find it out:
1) check if you have "openmeetings" folder in dist/red5 ?
2) please tell me how have you build the sources? (have you used and
-DB=postgres)
3) can you
check dist\red5\webapps\openmeetings\WEB-INF\classes\META-INF\persistence.xml
(the *only* location of DB settings)

what is written in <property name="openjpa.ConnectionProperties"
value="..."?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Error HTTP: 500 when uploading/sharing file

Posted by Hamdi THABET <ha...@gmail.com>.
I have some remarks :
5) I installed sucessufully from: http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/install

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
The second problem seems to be caused by the first one.
So lets start from 1):

can you please do the following
drop openmeetings DB in postgress
create  openmeetings DB in postgress (please ensure DB encoding is set to
be UTF8)
delete all files from dist/red5/log folder

go to dist/red5
run red5-debug.sh
from you browser  access http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/install
perform all steps required