Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by "Mhaskar, Tushar" <tm...@paypal.com.INVALID> on 2015/09/07 23:48:45 UTC

Unable to see application logs in multi node yarn environment

Hi All,

I started the wikipedia task using https://samza.apache.org/learn/tutorials/0.7.0/run-in-multi-node-yarn.html

I am unable to see the application logs/container logs in the "deploy/yarn/logs/userlogs” folder (which we see, if we just run the hello samza example in single node environment  ).

Nor could I find anything related to the task which I started in hadoop folder.

Where am I going wrong?

Thanks,
Tushar

Re: Unable to see application logs in multi node yarn environment

Posted by "Mhaskar, Tushar" <tm...@paypal.com.INVALID>.
Resolved this. Node Manager did not start and once it started , was able to see the logs.

Tushar.