Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jay D <ta...@yahoo.com> on 2004/02/16 10:02:28 UTC

exception while calling remedy web services

Hello List members,

We are using Axis in a stand-alone java client to connect to Remedy web
services. Using the WSDL2java we generated the proxy classes. In
addition to the input and output classes, it generated the following classes:

OrdersPortType
OrdersService
OrdersServiceLocator
OrdersSoapBindingStub

We wrote a test code as shown below:

OrdersPortType ws = new OrdersServiceLocator().getOrdersSoap();
CreateInputMap obj = new CreateInputMap();
//filled in all the mandatory data into input object
CreateOutputMap createOutputMapObj = ws.opCreate(obj);

At the remedy end, it checks for mandatory fields and validation fails.

My guess is that when AXIS transmits the data, they are going as blank.
The web service supports 4 operations. I tried all of them. It fails at
validation stage.

All help welcome.

Regards
jkd