Posted to users@camel.apache.org by blay <bl...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/13 01:07:48 UTC

Publishing webservices in camel

Im very new to Camel.
I´ve read some pages that say you can publish a Webservice with apache camel
(using CXF).
I have a noob doubt, ¿should the implementation of that webservice be in the
same project as camel?

Re: Publishing webservices in camel

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
The key value that we can republish the service in camel is for wrapping the real web service by adding some new enhancement feature such as content base routing, load balance, failover etc.

If you just want to publish a web service with the implementation, please go ahead in straight way  by using CXF directly, you don’t need to use camel-cxf this time.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com