Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by "Varatharajan, Esakkisundar" <Es...@morganstanley.com> on 2010/03/19 16:18:37 UTC

Merging PDF contents in java

 Hi,
       I need to read a particular section (a paragraph containing bulleted texts) from a pdf document and insert this into another document at a particular placeholder in the pdf.

    Does PDFbox API has any classes which can fulfill this. Your solution or pointers is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sundar.

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy, and notify sender. Sender does not intend to waive confidentiality or privilege. Use of this email is prohibited when received in error. We may monitor and store emails to the extent permitted by applicable law.