Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Adam LIM <fu...@axidea.fr> on 2005/05/30 11:58:53 UTC

problem with soap

Hi ever'body ! I've just installed SOAP (2.3.1) under tomcat to make it work
with Lenya. I followed the instruction on the official website (adding
mail.jar and activation.jar in my soap/lib directory and js.jar and bsf.ja
in the server side) but I got 404 error page while trying to reach
/soap/servlet/rpcrouter as indicated in the site.

So I try the following command line trying to find the error:

java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient "my-rpc-router-url" list

and this is what it retuned:

org/apache/soap/server/ServiceManagerClient

I haven't found the solution to remain to the problem in the troubleshoot
part of the site. Could someone help me? Thanks in advance.

Re: problem with soap

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Adam LIM wrote:

> org/apache/soap/server/ServiceManagerClient

you need to add all the soap jars to your classpath