Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Amit Kumar Mondal <ad...@amitinside.com> on 2019/08/16 09:08:01 UTC

User Admin Gogo Plugin Release

Hi all,

The current released version (1.0.2) of org.apache.felix.webconsole.plugins.useradmin uses org.json, but it has been removed in 1.0.4 which has never been released. The reference to org.json has been replaced with org.apache.felix.utils.json.

Could anyone kindly let me know if there is any plan of releasing the new version of this bundle?

I am looking forward to your further response.

Thanks and Regards,

Amit Kumar Mondal
Phone: +49 160 9100 3436 Email: admin@amitinside.com
Skype: arsenalnerk GitHub: amitjoy
Blog: blog.amitinside.com

Re: User Admin Gogo Plugin Release

Posted by Amit Kumar Mondal <ad...@amitinside.com>.
Hi Jean,

Thank you very much for taking care of it.

Best Regards,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Amit,

--