Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Robert Lee <Ro...@rcn.com> on 2010/05/07 19:35:01 UTC

Is anyone building Turbine applications with Maven2?

I have gone through the archives and tried everything I can think of.
Does anyone know of a repository of the maven-torque-plugin that has a
good plugin descriptor?

Re: Is anyone building Turbine applications with Maven2?

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
On 10.05.10 23:35, Robert Lee wrote:
> Thank you, I had looked at that torque-plugin, I get
>
> java.lang.IllegalStateException: The plugin descriptor for the plugin
> Plugin [torque:maven-torque-plugin] was not found. Please verify that
> the plugin JAR
> e:\.m2\repository\torque\maven-torque-plugin\3.1.1\maven-torque-plugin-3.1.1.jar
> is intact.
>         at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.addPlugin(DefaultPluginManager.java:360)
> on the older version.

You are trying to use a Maven-1-plugin with Maven-2. This won't work.

> The one at the
> http://db.apache.org/torque/relaease/torque-3-3/maven2-plugin/index.html
> is missing the project.xml file.

Yes, because it is a Maven-2-plugin which uses pom.xml for this purpose.
Note that the artifact-id and the group-id of the maven-2-plugin are
different from those of the maven-1-plugin. Like here:

---8<---
<plugin>
    <groupId>org.apache.db.torque</groupId>
    <artifactId>torque-maven-plugin</artifactId>
</plugin>
---8<---

Bye, Thomas.

Re: Is anyone building Turbine applications with Maven2?

Posted by Robert Lee <Ro...@rcn.com>.

Posted by Ludwig Magnusson <lu...@greenstreetconsulting.se>.
I missed this message last Friday.
I use it on almost a daily basis. If you have any questions, feel free to
email me.
/Ludwig

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.