Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Łukasz Olek <ol...@hoga.pl> on 2002/10/21 17:40:11 UTC

Problem with Intake

Hello!
I'm trying to use Intake to validate form inputs, but I have a problem.
When I try to retrieve IntakeTool from context in e.g. doUpdate method
it returns null.
I turned on all Intake options in TurbineResources.properties.
I also observed that IntakeTool is available in context in
buildNormalContext method in that action class.
What to do?
Any help appreciated
Łukasz Olek

RE: Problem with Intake

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
I never got Intake to work due to jar incompatibilites in Jetspeed 1.4.
Its should now work fine from the cvs head. Have you tried it from there?