Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Chris Chiappone <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/06 18:03:56 UTC

[T4.1.2] How do you change dojo component styles

Hi,

I was wondering how one goes about changing the style of dojo
components in T 4.1.  Mainly the autocompleter style and
dropdowndatepicker.

~chris

Re: [T4.1.2] How do you change dojo component styles

Posted by Chris Chiappone <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the pointers.

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr>.
... and here's some pointers