Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Anouar Znagui Hassani <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/28 11:31:29 UTC

building pdfbox regarding https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-1692

Hi
Can someone please add the patch to pdfbox 1.8.2 and compile it for me. (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-1692)
I can't seem to get it to compile the project due to maven errors. (http://pdfbox.apache.org/building.html)
That would be awesome and highly appreciated.
Thank you in advance

Re: building pdfbox regarding https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-1692

Posted by Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

> Anouar Znagui Hassani <an...@gmail.com> hat am 28. August 2013 um 11:31
> geschrieben:
>

> Hi
> Can someone please add the patch to pdfbox 1.8.2 and compile it for me.
> (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-1692)
I guess you can do it on your own, it's no rocket science ;-)

> I can't seem to get it to compile the project due to maven errors.
> (http://pdfbox.apache.org/building.html)
I looks like you didn't import all subprojects of PDFBox such as pdfbox-ant or
you just imported the pdfbox subproject alone. You have to import all projects
in the main directory.

> That would be awesome and highly appreciated.
> Thank you in advance

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler