Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Kai Zhu <zh...@apache.org> on 2020/04/23 12:17:08 UTC

Re: Welcome to our new committer: Kai Zhu

Thanks for the warm welcome and I will keep going.

lgcareer2019@outlook.com <lg...@outlook.com> 于2020年4月23日周四 下午7:15写道:

--
Kai Zhu (nauu)
Apache DolphinScheduler

Re: Welcome to our new committer: Kai Zhu

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations

Best Regards
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC