Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Vlad GURDIGA <gu...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/21 17:59:58 UTC

server-side Javascript code testing

Hi!

Writing a more-than-trivial app for CouchDB would require some amount
of server-side code. Is there a testing framework for testing
server-side Javascript code?

Re: server-side Javascript code testing

Posted by Vlad GURDIGA <gu...@gmail.com>.
OK, that's more like it!!
I'll definitely have a look at that.

Thank you Filippo!

Posted by Filippo Pacini <fi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vlad,

Posted by Vlad GURDIGA <gu...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Jason,

But I was asking about a testing framework that would run on the
server, that would test business logic for example...

Posted by ja...@thomsonreuters.com.