Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2006/03/22 09:00:56 UTC

ActiveMQ/ServiceMix Jira move this Thursday

Jeff Turner and I will attempt to move the AMQ/SM Jira to Apache on
Thursday.  It will be down intermittently on that day.  We will send an
email when the work has completed.

Regards,
Alan

Re: ActiveMQ/ServiceMix Jira move this Thursday

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Awesome stuff! A big thanks to everyone involved. (The guinness is on
me at ApacheCon europe :)

--

James
-------

Re: ActiveMQ/ServiceMix Jira move this Thursday

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Yay!  Great work!

On 3/25/06, Alan D. Cabrera <li...@toolazydogs.com> wrote:
> Alan D. Cabrera wrote, On 3/24/2006 9:37 AM:
>
> > Alan D. Cabrera wrote, On 3/22/2006 12:00 AM:
> >
> >> Jeff Turner and I will attempt to move the AMQ/SM Jira to Apache on
> >> Thursday.  It will be down intermittently on that day.  We will send
> >> an email when the work has completed.
> >

> > Had some trouble w/ the current server on the LogicBlaze side.  The
> > move was postponed for tonight, Pacific Time.
>

> The move has been completed.  https://issues.apache.org/activemq
>
> I'm keeping the old projects around the old site for a day or two; they
> are in R/O mode.  If everything is fine, they'll get removed at the
> jira.activemq.org site.  I recommend that we get a new name for this old
> site.
>
> Many thanks go out to the infrastructure dudes and especially Jeff Turner.
>

> Regards,
> Alan

Hiram

Re: ActiveMQ/ServiceMix Jira move this Thursday

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

--

James
-------

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

--

James
-------

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Yay!  Great work!

On 3/25/06, Alan D. Cabrera <li...@toolazydogs.com> wrote:
> Alan D. Cabrera wrote, On 3/24/2006 9:37 AM:
>
> > Alan D. Cabrera wrote, On 3/22/2006 12:00 AM:
> >
> >> Jeff Turner and I will attempt to move the AMQ/SM Jira to Apache on
> >> Thursday.  It will be down intermittently on that day.  We will send
> >> an email when the work has completed.
> >

> > Had some trouble w/ the current server on the LogicBlaze side.  The
> > move was postponed for tonight, Pacific Time.
>

> The move has been completed.  https://issues.apache.org/activemq
>
> I'm keeping the old projects around the old site for a day or two; they
> are in R/O mode.  If everything is fine, they'll get removed at the
> jira.activemq.org site.  I recommend that we get a new name for this old
> site.
>
> Many thanks go out to the infrastructure dudes and especially Jeff Turner.
>

> Regards,
> Alan

Hiram

Re: ActiveMQ/ServiceMix Jira move this Thursday

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

--

James
-------

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Yep, that is our intention.

IIUC, we were only going to move the AMQ and SM projects since the
others have now been folded into AMQ, the ones that are actually moving
that is.

Does anyone have an opinion as to what to do with the old non-AMQ/SM
projects?  I think that we should move them back to the CodeHaus by hand.

Regards,
Alan

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
We currently have a TON of links pointing at the jira website.  I
would be nice if we could also setup some sort of redirect from the
old website to the new one.  This would avoid much hassle finding and
updating webpages.  Will this be moving all the projects at
http://jira.logicblaze.com/jira/browse/AMQ or just some of them?

On 3/22/06, Alan D. Cabrera <li...@toolazydogs.com> wrote:
> Jeff Turner and I will attempt to move the AMQ/SM Jira to Apache on
> Thursday.  It will be down intermittently on that day.  We will send an
> email when the work has completed.
>

> Regards,
> Alan

Hiram

Re: ActiveMQ/ServiceMix Jira move this Thursday

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.