Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mansour Al Akeel <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/01 20:45:26 UTC

Re: Regexp matcher with digits

Can someone kindly answer this question and give an example about how to
use regex and retrieve the matches. I am stuck with a project that's
writen in Cocoon and I need this to continue.

Posted by Mansour Al Akeel <ma...@gmail.com>.
Peter:
I didn't try it, but it's working. I need to refine it a bit, but that's
what I wanted. Thank you very much.

Posted by "Binkley, Peter" <Pe...@ualberta.ca>.
Did you try "(\.*)/(\d)$"?

Peter