Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Lenora McCracken <le...@skybest.com> on 1999/05/18 11:05:01 UTC

mod_access/4437: will not allow access, and it is in spanish when we can get top page

>Number:         4437
>Category:       mod_access
>Synopsis:       will not allow access, and it is in spanish when we can get top page
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I am really sorry to report this problem again, howevere I have tryed everything, down to contacting my server to see if they could find the problem, with no provale. My daughter talks on the apachee Teenpalace.chatspot, but again has been denied access, I have downloaded this software,but still nothing, however when we can obtain the top page, it is in Spanish, and we are a English speaking family, this to I have tryed to correct on my end but without seccuss. If This is unable to connect to this chat room, then please let me know and I will remove the apache from my comp. files. However I do like this chat room because it is montoried, but if unable to gain access then it doesn't do myself or my daughter any good. Thank you for your time and your help.
>How-To-Repeat:
Please don't repeat this problem
>Fix:
No I have tryed everything, I even contacted my local server and they in return sent me back to your company