Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "Karthik.Gopalakrishnan" <kp...@uky.edu> on 2008/09/23 15:17:57 UTC

Is there a way by which we can check if animations are built into the power point?

Is there a mechanism using POI to check if slide transitions and
builds/animations are present in the power point file? I am not looking for
a method to convert those animations but i am creating an application in
which i want to recognize if the power point file has any kinda animations
and if present, i want to display a message stating on conversion, those
animations would be lost.

By builds i mean the simple transition of text with bullets from right to
left etc...

Thanks

Karthik

Re: Is there a way by which we can check if animations are built into the power point?

Posted by "Karthik.Gopalakrishnan" <kp...@uky.edu>.
That helped. Thanks a lot

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com>.

Posted by "Karthik.Gopalakrishnan" <kp...@uky.edu>.
Hi

I tried your method and i think i got what i wanted.

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com>.