Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Ramesh Chandra <jh...@rediffmail.com> on 2008/10/15 05:24:36 UTC

Newbie question

I am planning to use Lenya to a series of websites that i will be building over the next couple of months.&nbsp; I have gone through all documentation, tutorials and wiki and understand the concept behind lenya.&nbsp; All these websites are static in nature.&nbsp; A typical page in the website is characterized by1) Common Header2) Common Left Menu3) Content (changes from page to page)4) Common FooterSo I am planning to use the following strategy.1. Create the following documents which contain xhtml fragmentsa) /headerb)/leftmenuc)/footer
2. Create documents for each page containing only the "Content" part
3. Edit page2xhtml.xsl&nbsp;so that it would automatically include /header, /leftmenu and /footer automatically at appropriate positions.4. leftmenu, header can be edited at any later time by an editor (without needing to tinker with xsl), so that the whole website is affected at one go.The question is 'How do I implement Step 3'?&nbsp; I am not able to figure out how I can include the content of one document inside the layout (xsl).&nbsp; Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.Thanks,Ramesh