Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by fr...@gerling.com on 2003/05/12 15:08:29 UTC

Background image

Hi everybody.
I have a very simple question (which has been already answered I presume) :
How do i display a background image (my company's logo) in the center of the
page, without having it being repeateted through the document (I don't know
if I should use the "background-repeat" property of "region-body", and
what's the value it should be set to).
Thanks for your feedback
Frédéric

Re: Background image

Posted by Harm Kok <h....@diderottrack.nl>.
Frederic,

FOP now only supports background-image and non of the other related
properties (like background-repeat). If you want your logo once on the
center of the page, create a page size image with the logo in the middle
other space should be white. Use this as your background image.

Hope this helps,

Harm

Diderot Track B.V.

RE: Background image

Posted by Matthew Lancashire <m....@ies.uk.com>.
If it to be shown on the first page only you could define two page-masters
and
set up your page-sequence-master so it contains 2
conditional-page-master-references
The first one would have a condition of page-position="first"
The second with page-position="rest"