Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com> on 1998/06/13 21:28:37 UTC

os-linux/2420: Regarding your bug report to Apache (fwd)

Hey Alvaro, keep this up and you will end up stuck with write access to
the bugdb.  <g>

Thanks for your efforts.

From: Alvaro Martinez Echevarria <al...@lander.es>
To: jaybrown@iex.net
Cc: apbugs@apache.org
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 02:43:18 +0200 (CEST)

 Hi.
 I have done some research on your bug report to apache (the
 synopsis was "mod_auth_dbm returns server error if user is not in
 the database"), but I haven't been able to reproduce it except in
 one situation: setting "AuthDBMAuthoritative off", and not having
 another fall-through authentication method configured. Is this
 your case? If not, I would need some more info, for example the
 section of your configuration related to authentication, and any
 more log lines that might be generated due to this problem.
 Hope this helps.
 Regards.

 =2E------------------------------------------------------------------.
 |   Alvaro Mart=EDnez Echevarr=EDa   |      LANDER SISTEMAS            |
 |        alvaro@lander.es        |      P=BA Castellana, 121         |
 `--------------------------------|      28046 Madrid, SPAIN        |
                                  |      Tel: +34-91-5562883        |
                                  |      Fax: +34-91-5563001        |
                                  `---------------------------------'

Re: os-linux/2420: Regarding your bug report to Apache (fwd)

Posted by Alvaro Martinez Echevarria <al...@lander.es>.
On Sat, 13 Jun 1998, Marc Slemko wrote:

> Hey Alvaro, keep this up and you will end up stuck with write access to
> the bugdb.  <g>
> Thanks for your efforts.

Wow! When I tell this to my mommy she's gonna be proud of me! ;-)

|   Alvaro Martínez Echevarría   |      LANDER SISTEMAS            |
|        alvaro@lander.es        |      Pº Castellana, 121         |
                                 |      Tel: +34-91-5562883        |
                                 |      Fax: +34-91-5563001        |