Posted to custos@airavata.apache.org by "Christie, Marcus Aaron" <ma...@iu.edu> on 2019/12/10 14:10:57 UTC

Re: [External] Swagger documentation for Tenant APIs

Hi Aarushi,

> On Dec 3, 2019, at 1:37 PM, Bisht, Aarushi <ab...@iu.edu> wrote:
>
> The admin portal will be used by the admin to view, approve/decline a tenant registration request and add comments to the request.
>
> It would be really beneficial to define what other purposes the portal will be used for. Also, any inputs on the design of the portal would be helpful too.

Besides for tenant registration, we've also discussed the following UI needs:

- a login page, with some ability to skin it
- user views for managing stored credentials and share cloud resources with other users
- views to allow users to view/edit their profile
- for admins, auditing and monitoring views