Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Fawad Nazir <fa...@nicta.com.au> on 2007/01/08 03:39:36 UTC

Re: Unrecognized option: -cn... Could not create the Java virtual machine...

Thanks a lot... Martin.

Fawad Nazir

Re: Unrecognized option: -cn... Could not create the Java virtual machine...

Posted by Fawad Nazir <fa...@nicta.com.au>.
Thx... i made my account in Jira and added some comments in the issue.

Regards,
Fawad.

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Hi Fawad,

Posted by Fawad Nazir <fa...@nicta.com.au>.
Hi Thilina,

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Hi Martin,
Yep.. But the issue is we need to keep compatibility with jdk 1.4...
So I think for the moment we can ignore the warning...

What I was mostly worried was the failure in WSDL generation. But I
tested and it worked fine :).

Cheers,
Thilina

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.