Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Alex_ynr <su...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/31 17:14:57 UTC

One-to-multiple exchanges

Hello,

I want to create a component that will take one message as input and split
it so that each part can be sent to another component as an individual
message/exchange.

Is that possible?

Re: One-to-multiple exchanges

Posted by Alex_ynr <su...@gmail.com>.

Alex_ynr wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I want to create a component that will take one message as input and split
> it so that each part can be sent to another component as an individual
> message/exchange.
>
> Is that possible?

Can anyone help with this?

I created a simple component that receives a message and then proceeds to
create the appropriate no of InOnly exchanges and send multiple messages but
I get an: illegal call to send / sendSync exception

Thanks,

Alex