Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Anecito, Anthony (HQP)" <To...@rhi.com> on 2003/03/12 21:08:24 UTC

Tomcat Caching Files?

Hi All,

I changed a html file and noticed I am still getting the old html file
intermittantly. I restarted Tomcat (4.1.18) and still have the older html
pop up intermittantly. I deleted my content from the browser (i.e. 5.5) and
even restarted my client machine where I was viewing the html remotely. Is
there some cache in Tomcat I should/can clear out or perhaps I should check
into my proxy server?

Many Thanks,
Tony

AW: Tomcat Caching Files?

Posted by Gerlinde Fischer <ge...@wiai.uni-bamberg.de>.
Hi,

there exists a directory work under CATALINA_HOME. Look there
and delete the file. Maybe this will help.

Regards
Gerlinde