Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com> on 2009/07/11 02:08:50 UTC

[Axis2] Transports status?

What's the status of the transports code compatible with Axis 1.5?

Thanks,

  - Dennis

--
Dennis M. Sosnoski
Java XML and Web Services

Re: [Axis2] Transports status?

Posted by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com>.
Thanks for the update, Andreas. Do you know if anyone is actively
working on getting this done?

It'd be great if we had a schedule for the 1.5.X release, including
Rampart, transports, and any other essential components. The original
schedule
(http://www.mail-archive.com/axis-dev@ws.apache.org/msg44317.html) seems
a bit outdated... It's questionable to recommend that users switch to
1.5 when so much is currently missing.

  - Dennis

Re: [Axis2] Transports status?

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.