Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by mel moore <ca...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/24 19:13:47 UTC

please remove openoffice from my imac computer thanks

Re: please remove openoffice from my imac computer thanks

Posted by Daniel DeFoe <da...@gmail.com>.
mel moore

The macintosh based computer Operating System does not work in that way.

You are going to have to throw the program into the trash if you don't want
it

on the computer any longer.  Loading or disposing of any program is not

the authors of the programs responsibilities, but that of the user of the
computer.

Always has been unless you are one of those special people who works for

a company that has an IT staff do all of your "maintenance" work.

Good luck, and consider getting a few books on the basics of getting around

the operating system you are using on your computer.

Posted by James Knott <ja...@rogers.com>.

Posted by Andrea <an...@gmx.ch>.

Posted by Johnny Rosenberg <gu...@gmail.com>.

> I never asked for open Office to be removed

Nobody said you were, unless the OP and you are the same person. The email
addresses are different, though (calexico62@gmail.com ≠ egpeak@gmail.com).

Posted by Eileen Peakman <eg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Johnny Rosenberg <gu...@gmail.com>.
Sure. Where do you live?