Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/16 09:48:53 UTC

IRC - where are you all?

Hi all,
Just a reminder that we do have a channel, #apache-isis, on
irc.freenode.net.  So far no-one apart from Nour and myself has been there.

Ultimately it's for the community to decide whether IRC is one of the
ways that we want to communicate, but I do think we should try to give
it a go.

So, if you're sitting down at your PC for an hour or two, can I ask that
you also log into IRC?  If everyone can try to do this for a month or
so, then we can assess whether it's valuable to us or not.

(FWIW, my opinion is that it'd be good evidence that we have a
sustainable community, the main prereq for graduation).

Thx
Dan

Re: IRC - where are you all?

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <sg...@gmx.at>.