Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2011/05/25 10:36:08 UTC

Re: OSGi Blueprint and Spring configuration mix-up

Hi,

no, you can't mix Spring and Blueprint as it's not the same deployer and
application context.

But you can use directly Spring to expose the OSGi service:

        xmlns:osgi="http://www.springframework.org/schema/osgi"

xmlns:osgix="http://www.springframework.org/schema/osgi-compendium" ...>

   [...]

   <osgi:service ref="bean" interface="interface">
     <osgi:service-properties>
       <entry key="key" value="value"/>
     </osgi:service-properties>
   </osgi:service>

</beans>

Regards
JB

Posted by lbu <lb...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
thanks for the answer.

One more question (I'm a newbie): how long will Spring OSGi be supported?
If I'm not mistaking Blueprint will be the "future".

Thx