Posted to user@uima.apache.org by "Zesch, Torsten" <to...@uni-due.de> on 2019/06/17 17:17:18 UTC

Visualize analysis results in web demo

Hi,

I want to visualize the results of an analysis in a web application.
(input document, press button, certain types of results are shown and highlighted in the text)

Is there something available that I could use as a starting point?

Thanks,
Torsten

Re: Visualize analysis results in web demo

Posted by Gary Underwood <gu...@clinacuity.com>.
My company developed an open source viewer and evaluator: https://github.com/Clinacuity/etude-viewer
It handles WebAnno and UIMA Xml files (others too I think and more coming). With configuration files it will score them (true/false positives and negatives, recall, precision F1, etc.). You can then view the results with TP/FP/FN highlighted in reference and system documents with annotations highlighted by types. It can compare based on type of annotation and features within it (I think only boolean for now, still being developed). If you aren’t comparing to a reference standard you can compare it with itself to just view annotations.
Gary Undrewood
gunderwood@clinacuity.com

Posted by Kameron Cole <ka...@us.ibm.com>.
There are the UIMA tools - like the CPE - which let you see the annotations
visually.

Then, if you have access, you can use IBM Watson Explorer, Analytical
Components

https://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=ibm10732169

 Regards,

 Kameron Cole
 Watson Explorer Support
 Analytical Components
 IBM Watson and Cloud Platform

 Phone: 1-305-389-8512 | Fax: 1-845-491-4052                  Image
 E-mail: kameroncole@us.ibm.com
 Find me on: Image  Image  and within IBM on:          1751 SW 11th
 Image                                                      Terrace
                                                    Miami, FL 33135
                                                      United States

From:	"Zesch, Torsten" <to...@uni-due.de>
To:	"user@uima.apache.org" <us...@uima.apache.org>
Date:	06/17/2019 01:17 PM
Subject:	[EXTERNAL] Visualize analysis results in web demo

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.
Hi,

> I want to visualize the results of an analysis in a web application.
> (input document, press button, certain types of results are shown and highlighted in the text)
>
> Is there something available that I could use as a starting point?

Maybe the DKPro Core BratWriter?

Alternatively the OpenMinTeD Annotation Viewer (https://github.com/openminted/omtd-annotation-viewer)

Cheers,

-- Richard