Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by va...@bull.net on 2010/12/15 13:42:30 UTC

Module engaged where it should not

Hello

I have 2 web services packaged in the same war. They are configured in the
same service.xml :
<serviceGroup>
    <service name="Axis2Service">
        <messageReceivers>
            <messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out"
class="com.bull.bxss.test.service.Axis2ServiceMessageReceiverInOut"/>
        </messageReceivers>
        <parameter
name="ServiceClass">com.bull.bxss.test.service.Axis2ServiceSkeleton</parameter>
        <parameter name="useOriginalwsdl">true</parameter>
        <parameter name="modifyUserWSDLPortAddress">true</parameter>
        <operation name="hello" mep="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out"
namespace="http://service.test.bxss.bull.com">
            <actionMapping>urn:hello</actionMapping>
            <outputActionMapping>urn:helloResponse</outputActionMapping>
        </operation>
        <module ref="BXSSAxis2Module"/>
    </service>
    <service name="Axis2ServiceNoSec">
        <messageReceivers>
            <messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out"
class="com.bull.bxss.test.service.Axis2ServiceNoSecMessageReceiverInOut"/>
        </messageReceivers>
        <parameter
name="ServiceClass">com.bull.bxss.test.service.Axis2ServiceNoSecSkeleton</parameter>
        <parameter name="useOriginalwsdl">true</parameter>
        <parameter name="modifyUserWSDLPortAddress">true</parameter>
        <operation name="helloNoSec"
mep="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out"
namespace="http://service.test.bxss.bull.com">
            <actionMapping>urn:helloNoSec</actionMapping>
 <outputActionMapping>urn:helloNoSecResponse</outputActionMapping>
        </operation>
    </service>
</serviceGroup>

For the first one "Axis2Service" we have a module "BXSSAxis2Module".
For the second one "Axis2ServiceNoSec" no module is defined.

When I call Axis2Service my module is invoked and works perfectly.
But when I call Axis2ServiceNoSec the module is invoked too !
So when a module is defined for a service, it is invoked for all other
services !!!! It's not what we expect....

Valerie