Posted to user@any23.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/13 15:13:36 UTC

Any23 Site

Hi,

i thought I'd just fire on to our list to say what a great looking site we have.
The architectural overview and developer documentation provides a
wealth of information and is really easy to navigate. Plus Javadocs
looks ace as well.

Great work to everyone who worked on the site and its content.

Lewis

--
Lewis

Re: Any23 Site

Posted by Michele Mostarda <mi...@gmail.com>.
On 13 September 2012 15:13, Lewis John Mcgibbney
<le...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i thought I'd just fire on to our list to say what a great looking site we
> have.
> The architectural overview and developer documentation provides a
> wealth of information and is really easy to navigate. Plus Javadocs
> looks ace as well.
>
> It was a surprise for me too :)

> Great work to everyone who worked on the site and its content.

Great work guys,
the best.
Mic

--