Posted to commits@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2012/05/08 13:34:37 UTC

[Xmlgraphics Wiki] Trivial Update of "StatusReports/StatusReportForMay2012" by ChrisBowditch

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Xmlgraphics Wiki" for change notification.

The "StatusReports/StatusReportForMay2012" page has been changed by ChrisBowditch:
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics/StatusReports/StatusReportForMay2012?action=diff&rev1=4&rev2=5

  == General ==

- I've organized some changes to the PMC Membership to remove 2 emeritus members and invited 2 new more active members. A new source code component has also been submitted to the XML Graphic umbrella too: pdf-plugin, which was kindly granted to Apache by Jeremias Maerki. This will make it easier for committers to maintain. Previously committers had been sending patches around between themselves and this was becoming unmanagable.
+ I've organized some changes to the PMC Membership to remove 2 emeritus members and invited 2 new more active members. A new source code component has also been submitted to the XML Graphics umbrella too: pdf-plugin, which was kindly granted to Apache by Jeremias Maerki. This will make it easier for committers to maintain. Previously committers had been sending patches around between themselves and this was becoming unmanagable.

  == Brand Compliance ==