Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by James Hutton <ja...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/30 07:42:33 UTC

Merging log4j2 contexts

I'm looking to leverage log4j2 in a spring application that uses spring
profiles heavily.  I know in log4j1.2 we could use the DOMConfigurator to
parse an additional xml and merge it into the context.

James

Re: Merging log4j2 contexts

Posted by James Hutton <ja...@gmail.com>.
The one I found was about xinclude support.  Log4j2-340 is a question and
was ultimately solved by xinclude support which doesn't meet the
functionality of log4j 1.2 i'm looking for.  I've opened LOG4J2-586 for
this.

James

Re: Merging log4j2 contexts

Posted by Ralph Goers <rg...@apache.org>.