Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Juan Gabriel Arias <ju...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/14 14:55:53 UTC

Wicket.Tree has no properties

Hi all,
i'm getting this error in my Ajax Debug Window.

Response parsed. Now invoking steps...
*ERROR: *Exception evaluating javascript: TypeError: Wicket.Tree
 has no properties
*INFO: *Response processed successfully.

I have a simple LinkTree, filled with a bunch of nodes (less than 50). If i
expand a node, it works ok.
The problem arise when i collapse a node. Wicket logs that error, and the
node stays expanded.
If I click the plus icon again, it adds the nodes again, duplicated.

Is there any way of making the Ajax Debug more verbose or something like
that?
Does it rings any bell for someone?

Thanks in advance!
Juan

Re: Wicket.Tree has no properties

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
afaik <script/> is not valid html...

-igor

Posted by Juan Gabriel Arias <ju...@gmail.com>.
I know, this is really weird... but if i put an empty js file, the tree
stops working.
I finally moved the code from myFile.js to the HTML page, and its working
fine...

Juan

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.
Looks like the tree javascript has not been loaded. Can you create a
quickstart that reproduces this?

-Matej

--
Resizable and reorderable grid components.
http://www.inmethod.com