Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/10 16:02:23 UTC

Problem with test

I've noticed that test method
testExtractFromContainerRequestUnknownXForwardedFor inside
WebClientInfoTest randomly fails. In short it seems that sometimes
InetAddress.getByName (inide WebClientInfo, line 148) returns a valid ip
for 'unknown'. Has anybody experienced this problem? Could be related to
my local network settings?

Re: Problem with test

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Martin. I'm also using Ubuntu. I will do some additional tests
on my system as you suggested.

Re: Problem with test

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi Andrea,