Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Henryk Konsek <he...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/29 14:23:03 UTC

Fixed broken camel-hibernate build

Hi,

The camel-hibernate build was broken. Apparently nobody has built it
for a while since changes of ${hibernate-version} from camel-parent
required camel-hibernate pom to be updated as well.

I've just submitted the commit to camel-extra repo. As I'm not a
regular Camel commiter - could somebody verify my change (rev890)?

Laters.

--
Henryk Konsek
http://henryk-konsek.blogspot.com