Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Matthew Van Horn <ho...@accesstech.com> on 2003/05/15 05:42:36 UTC

quick action question

How do you use this construction to do something useful?

I saw this in a book, but it was not really explained, and the code
seemed to ignore the querystring info.
Why would you do this, rather than say, having a hidden field on the
form?

Just curious as I'm still new to all this.

Matt

Re: quick action question

Posted by Matthew Van Horn <ho...@accesstech.com>.
Thanks for the information - I have a little better understanding now.
I've got another simple question, but I'm going to start a new thread
for it.