Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sateesh Ayyagari <ay...@yahoo.com> on 2003/09/08 08:18:59 UTC

Interoperabiity through AXIS Message based Services

Hi,

I am trying to interop .NET client with a Java Web Service(AXIS) through Message based Services offered by AXIS.  I followed the latest release of the convention in declaring the web method for Message based services, i.e.,

public Element[] publishCatalog(Element[] soapElements) throws Exception

When I am trying to add the Web reference of the WSDL generated by AXIS into a Windows Application client, I get the following error in a message box on the client(.NET) side:

Key cannot be null. Parameter name: key

Did any one come across such an error?  Am I right in thinking that the error has to do with the Argument of Element array in the Web method?  Any suggestions will be really appreciated.

Thank you.

Sateesh.