Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/02 19:06:52 UTC

Re: java.sql.SQLException: No rows for 'payment_items'

On 4/29/06, Philip Copeland <pc...@avoka.com> wrote:
> Just tracked this down - its very subtle - and I think qualifies as a
> bug in Cayenne. The problem is that the select for the AutoPKSupport is
> not using
> A fully qualified table name

That sounds reasonable to me.   Open a JIRA issue on it.   I've got
some of the same concerns right now with HSQLDB, but I haven't looked
into them deeply.

Re: java.sql.SQLException: No rows for 'payment_items'

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Yeah, this will be a nice improvement. BTW, PK generator 'schema'
property is a part of the JPA spec, so we will have to implement it
anyways.

Andrus

Posted by Tore Halset <ha...@pvv.ntnu.no>.
On May 2, 2006, at 19:06, Mike Kienenberger wrote:

> On 4/29/06, Philip Copeland <pc...@avoka.com> wrote:
>> Just tracked this down - its very subtle - and I think qualifies as a
>> bug in Cayenne. The problem is that the select for the
>> AutoPKSupport is
>> not using
>> A fully qualified table name
>
> That sounds reasonable to me.   Open a JIRA issue on it.   I've got
> some of the same concerns right now with HSQLDB, but I haven't looked
> into them deeply.

This is also discussed in this old issue.

http://issues.apache.org/cayenne/browse/CAY-72

It is not an issue for me anymore as I am only using a single schema/
tablespace/whatever for a single instance of an cayenne app, but it
should probably be fixed.

  - Tore.