Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Danny Chan <yu...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/22 03:01:36 UTC

[DISCUSS] ANTLR4 parse template for Calcite ?

Now some of our fellows want to do the syntax promote in the WEB page, and they what a parser in the front-page; The ANTLR4 can generate JS parser directly but JAVACC couldn’t.

So I’m wondering do you have the similar requests ? And do you think there is necessity to support ANTLR4 g4 file in Calcite ?

Best,
Danny Chan

Re: [DISCUSS] ANTLR4 parse template for Calcite ?

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@apache.org>.
Incomplete, but here's one for PostgreSQL as well

https://github.com/tshprecher/antlr_psql
--
Michael Mior
mmior@apache.org