Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Jesus arteche <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/08 15:31:04 UTC

[dev] add support for SoftLayer

Hey guys,

I see that there is support for SoftLayer, but there are somethings missing
like bare metal support and block storage.

I've almost finished to code the bare metal support...

What are the steps I should follow to add these support?

Someone has to approve it? is there any contributor agreement ?

Thanks in advance

Re: [dev] add support for SoftLayer

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
On Aug 8, 2014, at 9:31 AM, Jesus arteche <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> I see that there is support for SoftLayer, but there are somethings missing
> like bare metal support and block storage.
>
> I've almost finished to code the bare metal support...
>
> What are the steps I should follow to add these support?
>
> Someone has to approve it? is there any contributor agreement ?

Please check: http://docs.libcloud.apache.org/en/latest/development.html

Basically: work on your patches, submit them, and we will review and add it once accepted.