Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Ingo Renner <in...@typo3.org> on 2009/06/16 18:33:05 UTC

Uncommitted documents coutn with autocommit enabled?

Hi all,

is there a way to find out how many documents are "pending" when
having autocommit enabled?

best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner

Re: Uncommitted documents coutn with autocommit enabled?

Posted by Ingo Renner <in...@typo3.org>.
Am 16.06.2009 um 19:15 schrieb Otis Gospodnetic:

Hi Otis,

> I believe that's still visible on the Statistics page of the Solr
> Admin UI.

thanks for the pointer. Just so that others will find it when
searching for pending documents with autocommit and solr here where to
find it:

http://solr.example.com/admin/stats.jsp

solr/solr-info/UPDATEHANDLER/entry/stats/stat@name=docsPending

best
Ingo

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Ingo,

I believe that's still visible on the Statistics page of the Solr Admin UI.

 Otis