Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Damian Guy <da...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/16 13:13:17 UTC

1.1 KIPs

Hi,

This is a reminder that we have one week left until the KIP deadline of Jan
23. There are still some KIPs that are under discussion and/or being voted
on. Please keep in mind that the voting needs to be complete before the
deadline for the KIP to be added to the release.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=75957546

Thanks,
Damian

Re: 1.1 KIPs

Posted by Damian Guy <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Vahid, i've updated the release plan

Re: 1.1 KIPs

From:   Damian Guy <da...@gmail.com>
To:     dev@kafka.apache.org
Date:   01/24/2018 01:20 PM