Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/18 13:58:17 UTC

maven guru/wickstuff project maintainers..

Hi,

if i look into this dir:

http://www.wicketstuff.org/maven/repository/org/wicketstuff/scriptaculous/1.4-SNAPSHOT/

i am getting really really sad :(

I want to get rid of all those horrible timestamps snapshots
these should be removed for everything, this will run out of disk space soon
like that

i think it has to do something in the profiles and then
distributionManagement ??

<distributionManagement>
                <snapshotRepository>
                    <id>repo</id>
                    <name>Local Bamboo/Tomcat repository</name>

<url>file:/home/wicket/tomcat/webapps/maven/repository/</url>
                    <uniqueVersion>false</uniqueVersion>
                </snapshotRepository>
            </distributionManagement>

also wicket 1.3 has the same problem. i guess because the jdk1.4 and jdk1.5
dirs dont have the right stuff?
Or is the wrong profiler being done? Where can this be changed?

johan

Re: maven guru/wickstuff project maintainers..

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
As far as i see TeamCity works fine

For example inmethod-grid of matej is doing just fine IF i only checkout
inmethod grid:

+:/trunk/wicketstuff-core/inmethod-grid-parent/inmethod-grid=>.

But if i want to build everything so the parent and the examples and the
grid as once and i checkoout this:

+:/trunk/wicketstuff-core/inmethod-grid-parent=>.

Then it adds that stupid version number. So somehow it is a maven
configuration issue!

I guess the parent of inmethod-grip doesnt have the right deploy stuff? and
the inmethod-grid itself does?

johan

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
One thing though is that you can get historical metrics(for available
plugins), im not sure if you get that with the other build servers..

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
and now it works fine.
I think it is the network between that server and wicketstuff somehow.

Because it is really not reachable when making a socket connection
i will try to monitor it

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 09:34, nino martinez wael <

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
i see that wicket1.3 jdk1.4 is using these goals:

-Pbamboo-jdk-1.4 clean deploy

Posted by Martin Funk <ma...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.