Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Alex Blewitt <Al...@ioshq.com> on 2003/08/25 13:52:30 UTC

Re: [JAF]

On Monday, Aug 25, 2003, at 10:30 Europe/London, Jason Dillon wrote:

>> Ok, I understand. But I don't know if it will be easier after.
>
> Should not be a problem if the spec & impl code is well isolated into
> a module.
>

>>  But, is there anybody working on JAF? I purpose myself for working
>> on ! I don't really know about this spec but it seems to be at my
>> level. Or If you are interested in translation stuff, I can also do
>> it.
>
> I have no idea what is going on with the JAF spec bits... :-|

I think that the JAF interfaces were imported by Maas van den Berg to
provide placeholders. However, I do not know if he was in the process
of implementing them.

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=geronimo-
dev@incubator.apache.org&msgId=1004881

Presently, I'm working on the JavaMail stuff which will require the JAF
stuff to be operational, so I had intended to see what was necessary to
get JavaMail up and working. But if you are volunteering to spend time
developing the JAF, that would be great :-)

Alex.

Re: [JAF] RE: involving myself.

Posted by Maas van den Berg <em...@dds.nl>.
Hi guys,

I already did some work on the really basic stuff of JAF.. but just
can't seem to find the time to take it any further. I'll post a patch
later this evening.

Maas

Re: [JAF] RE: involving myself.

Posted by Alex Blewitt <Al...@ioshq.com>.