Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by hideki tihiri <hi...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/31 11:49:49 UTC

Axis2/Java : How to change the URL to access webserivces ?

Hi,

I can't seem to find a solution for the following:

Currently the webservices are accessed via the 'default' URL:
http://localhost:8080/myserver/services/...

I would like to change this to the following URL:
http://localhost:8080/myserver/services/*soap/*...

What needs to be done to make this happen ?

I couldn't find that I need to set/change a parameter in the axis2.xml file

Also changing following in the web.xml:

    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/services/*</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/services/soap/*</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

did not make it happen.

Any ideas how it should be done ?

Regards.

H.

Re: Axis2/Java : How to change the URL to access webserivces ?

Posted by hideki tihiri <hi...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

thx for the responses.

Currently I'm on holiday so I'll give this a try begin september.

Regards,

H.

Posted by hideki tihiri <hi...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,