Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Geetha Rodricks <ge...@nec.com.au> on 2007/06/19 07:42:40 UTC

[Trinidad] CommandNavigationItem Action not working for level 2

Hi

 Sorry to post it again but updated the subject to include [Trinidad]

I have a 2 level Menu - Implemented using the NavigationPane
I have implemented the top as tabs and second as bar
The elements are commandNavigationItem and I have an action associated with
them.
The action gets called when the tabs at the top level is clicked.
But the action is not called for the child commandNavigationItem in the menu
bar

It used to work - I was using an earlier version of the adf-faces -
adf-faces-*-incubator-m1-SNAPSHOT.jar
But after moving across to the trinidad-*-1.0.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar it
does not work.

Any help would be appreciated.
Below is the part of the code.

value="#{TopologyMenuBean.FMenuModel.model}">
    <f:facet name="nodeStamp">
                          rendered="#{menu1.shown}"
                          selected="#{menu1.selected}"
                          inlineStyle="#{menu1.inlineStyle}"
action="#{menu1.outcome}" immediate="true">

    </f:facet>
rendered="#{TopologyMenuBean.FRenderFirstMenuBar}" level="1"
              var="menu2" value="#{TopologyMenuBean.FMenuModel.model}"
              binding="#{TopologyMenuBean.ffirstChildMenuBar}">
    <f:facet name="nodeStamp">
                          rendered="#{menu2.shown}"
                            selected="#{menu2.selected}"
                          inlineStyle="#{menu2.inlineStyle}"