Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Chippada, Radhika" <rc...@netegrity.com> on 2000/07/11 21:18:23 UTC

installation error

hi,
i am trying to install xalan on NT.  I downloaded "xalan-j_1_1.zip" and
tried to open it with my winzip.  I get an error dialog and when i ask
winzip to correct it, the corrected zip doesn't contail xalan.jar in it.
I am positive it's neither my tools nor network as I downloaded and
installed a bunch of things including xerces since morning.
Could someone please let me know if this indeed is corrupt and may a good
copy of it.
thanks in advance.
-- radhika