Posted to dev@quickstep.apache.org by Marc Spehlmann <sp...@apache.org> on 2017/02/14 22:12:13 UTC

release candidate svn repo

I'm looking through the impala guide to releases and they have an svm repo
where they store their release candidate tarballs, hashes plus an svn for
the final releases.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IMPALA/DRAFT%3A+How+to+Release

repo is

svn checkout https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/impala/

Anyone know how to make an svm repo on apache.org?

Re: release candidate svn repo

Posted by Marc Spehlmann <sp...@gmail.com>.
very cool, thank you

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.